White Paper Marketing
White paper marketing will establish your company as an authority in your sector, giving you a competitive edge.
5 key benefits of producing and marketing a white paper:
- Gain highly qualified, targeted leads
- Establish your brand as an authority
- Build a rapport with potential clients
- Educate your audience
- Hundreds of thousands of brand impressions during the marketing campaign.
Example of a Whitepaper Marketing Campaign
A company wanted to create a white paper around their key USP to promote the company, create engagement with their customer and generate high quality leads.
KHL Digital was commissioned to:
- Create a survey
- Send survey to a targeted section of readers
- Compile the results
- Write high quality White Paper via senior KHL editor
- Client review and approval
- Gate and promote White Paper on KHL digital channels
- Deliver details of over 200 visitors who downloaded it
- Marketing campaign:
- Published in relevant magazine with a circulation of 26,000
- WEBSITE: Displayed on relevant websites’ home pages delivering 38,999 impressions.
- NEWSLETTER: Published in relevant weekly newsletters for 1 month generating 21,451impressions.
- ARTICLE: The article published on relevant websites and was viewed 289 times
- E-BLAST: Two campaigns to relevant readers produced 7,716 opens with a 22.6% open rate.
- SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS: Facebook and Twitter posts generated 3,702 views.
- REMARKETING BANNERS: Served to visitors to relevant websites using the Google Ads network delivered 103,287 impressions.
- TOTAL ONLINE IMPRESSIONS: 175,444
- TOTAL HIGH-QUALITY DOWNLOADS WITH CONTACT DETAILS PROVIDED: 247
Benefits to the Client
- Client brand promoted to a combined audience of 140,663
- Details of 247 high-quality downloaders (with appropriate privacy permissions)
- Ownership of a professionally produced White Paper
- White Paper has a long shelf life
- Distribution of the White Paper to client’s customer database
- The White Paper sets the client apart from its competitors and elevates them as an authority in the sector