If you are in the mobile hydraulics or power generation business, Diesel Progress should be in your advertising plan
24% of Diesel Progress’ readers are involved in the purchase of Hydraulics components*
Diesel Progress covers ALL the markets for mobile hydraulics: on- and off-highway, marine, and at ALL levels; OEM’s, systems integrators, distribution and end users.
Showcase your line of hydraulic equipment in these four targeted issues.
- JANUARY: Mobile Hydraulics for Compact Equipment and the Rental Markets. Bonus distribution: World of Concrete
- MAY: Mobile Hydraulics for Agricultural and Forestry Equipment.
- SEPTEMBER: 32nd Annual Mobile Hydraulics Supplement issue + Mobile Hydraulics for Mining and Construction Equipment. Bonus distribution: bauma and Diesel Progress Summit
- OCTOBER: Mobile Hydraulics for the Turf Equipment Markets Bonus distribution: GIE+Expo and Diesel Progress Summit
60% of Diesel Progress’ readers are involved in the purchase of engines*
Diesel Progress covers the markets for electrical power generation which includes new installations, portable prime, stand-by, distributed power and remote gen-sets.
Advertise your products & services in these five power generation issues.
- JANUARY: Power for the Construction Equipment and Rental Markets. Bonus distribution: World of Concrete
- APRIL: Power Generation Sets & Systems.
- AUGUST: The Stationary Power Markets.
- NOVEMBER: Power Generation Sets & Systems. Bonus distribution: The POWERGEN International and International WorkBoat Show.
- EGSA BUYERS GUIDE: The annual Electrical Generating Systems Association Buyers Guide puts your products and services in front of all the gen-set packagers, assemblers, distributors and consulting engineers. Distributed to the Power Gen readership of Diesel Progress and all the new and existing EGSA Members throughout the year. Bonus distribution: The EGSA Buying Guide is distributed at the Spring and Fall EGSA Conferences, and from the EGSA Booth at POWERGEN International.