DPI provides the international diesel engine & power generation market with the information professionals need to do their job better. Through magazines, websites, live events, email and specialist research. DPI is read and respected by decision makers worldwide.
Diesel Progress International is a global news outlet covering engine design, power and components. With a magazine that circulates in 118 countries and a hugely popular on-line news service, DPI reaches all the component specifying levels for equipment and vehicles worldwide.
What Our Readers Buy
- 57% Engines
- 51% Engine components (turbochargers, fuel injection, etc.)
- 42% Electronics/Controls/ Instrumentation
- 36% Emissions components
- 34% Powertrain components
Circulation By Region
- 50.4% Europe
- 20.3% Asia
- 15.9% North America
- 5.9% Central & South America
- 4.2% Middle east & Africa
Circulation by Business type
- 39.1% Original Equipment Manufacturers
- 30.1% Manufacturers
- 28% Distribution/Service/Rebuilder
- 2.8% Other Companies allied to the field
DPI reaches 11,619 key industry professionals around the world, with 6 issues per year. Editorial content covers everything power industry professionals need to know, from green power generation, to the latest in engine technology.