An e-blast is a marketing campaign sent via e-mail; to thousands of customers within minutes; in different languages; with different sales messages. E-blast campaigns provide the opportunity to communicate with your target audiences quickly and cost effectively.
It delivers information or drives people to your website and is particularly effective for:
- New product launches
- Increasing web traffic
- Newsletters (end-users and distributor/agents)
- Driving exhibition visitors to your booth
- Auctions/used equipment sales
- Delivering digital brochures and in-house publications
How does it work?
THE PROCESS IS FAST AND SIMPLE:
- Create the e-mail content and subject line (KHL can provide examples, assistance and advice – free of charge)
- Select your audience:
- Business type
- End user
- Language - include different languages for the same campaign at no extra charge
- The compiled e-mail is proofed to you for approval – the campaign does not launch until approval to proceed is received.
- Specify the day and time to launch the campaign
- See the campaign results from your computer in real-time including:
- How many e-mails are delivered
- How many e-mails are opened
- How many clicks are made
- Job title, company and country of who opened and clicked
- Campaigns can be launched within 48 hours of receipt of the e-mail content and experience tells us that 80% of the response is made within the first 48 hours of the campaign being launched.
- A campaign prepared, tested, launched and delivered within 96 hours – regardless of geography!
- e-mail content supplied by you or designed by KHL
- Embedded links to brochures or video
- Text-only version to improve deliverability rate
- The e-mail is dedicated to you and is not shared with any other company
- The e-mail will be from you and not KHL
- You choose the subject line
- No “spam” characteristics
- We will not charge for undelivered e-mails including:
- Bounces (Hard or soft)
- Firewall rejections
TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY – EASILY CALCULATE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
As soon as the campaign is launched online real-time access to the ongoing results are available through our digital campaign dashboard
This access can be shared with your colleagues via the internet and the campaign results downloaded.