Celebrating best demolition practice and innovation
16-17 November, 2022 | Vienna, Austria
415 IN-PERSON AVERAGE ATTENDANCE (2017-2019)
737 VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE (2020)
The 2022 WDS is planned for November in Europe. In its fourteenth year the summit continues to adapt for the audience, sponsors and market in general. Industry professionals attend to discuss best industry practice, the challenges faced across jobsites and complexities of demolition work.
In addition to the conference, equipment experts are on hand to offer support and update on product launches. The day ends with a dinner and the world famous World Demolition Awards ceremony, offering opportunities to socialise and network and find out who the winners are.
- Promote your company, brand and expertise to a key group of equipment buyers
- Demonstrate your industry leadership and involvement in the industry
- Brand alignment exposure from May – November
- Alignment with an established, leading demolition event
EVENT PRE-MARKETING COMMENCES IN MAY WITH:
- Dedicated WDS Newsletter
- Magazine advertisements promoted across KHL titles
- Digital banners promoted across KHL digital media
- Editorial coverage
- Exposure at relevant exhibitions and conferences KHL attends
- Social media coverage
D&RI VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
The first-ever D&Ri Virtual Conference will Be held in April bringing together expert speakers To present specific demolition projects.
People want to listen to industry experts and have access to ask them questions, this summit platform provides a means to do that.
The conference is FREE to attend live, the recording will become paid-for content.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES RANGE FROM SUPPORTER TO HEADLINE, ALL INCLUSIVE OF A VIRTUAL STAND IN THE EXHIBITOR HUB AREA.
- We are offering a virtual event for free without costs of travel and time out of office ensuring wide registration and attendees
- Lead generator
- New client prospecting opportunities
- Great way for attendees to connect with industry leaders
- Opportunity for sponsors to position yourself as an authority within this industry