Scaffold & Access Magazine reaches key decision makers with purchasing power
12,989 CIRCULATION Publishers own data
6 ISSUES PER YEAR
45 MINUTES AVERAGE READ TIME
2-3 PEOPLE PER ISSUE AVERAGE PASS-ALONG 2021 Signet Adstudy®
Scaffold & Access reaches the people you aim to do business with. From general and specialty contractors to rental companies and safety professionals, SA Magazine’s highly targeted readership is constantly fine-tuned by our dedicated circulation team.
SA Magazine reaches:
- Safety professionals
- Rental companies
- General & specialty contractors
- Construction and design specialists
- Facility managers
- Staging companies
SA Magazine can ensure your advertising spend is targeted toward current and active buyers of access equipment through our unique Proof of Performance (PoP) indicator. Through PoP, we can demonstrate exactly who reads our magazine and guarantee those readers are relevant to your business.
In addition to PoP, our regularly conducted readership surveys and yearly Signet Ad Study scrutinize each page of each SA issue. The results provide us with detailed and valuable feedback that keeps our finger on the pulse of the market.
Circulation by region
By business type
- Scaffolding/Masonry Contractors
- General Equipment Rental
- Manufacturer/Distributor/Equipment Sales
- MEWP Rental Companies
- Other – Consultant/Finance
- Training providers, Utility Companies, Industrial Maintenance, Airports/Ports & Shipbuilding
About the SAIA
The Scaffold & Access Industry Association (SAIA) is the global leader in advocacy and support on the safe use of scaffold and access equipment. The Association was formed in 1972 and its member companies represent manufacturers, rental houses, erectors, contractors, educators, suppliers, laborers, safety professionals and more.
Through its 12 dedicated councils, the SAIA offers its members a diverse range of products and services to address their professional and business needs. Councils are responsible for the development and implementation of affairs consistent with the product and/or service applicable to each council, which includes:
- CANADIAN COUNCIL
- CONSTRUCTION HOIST
- FALL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT
- INDUSTRIAL SCAFFOLD
- MAST CLIMBING
- PERMANENT INSTALLATION (PI)
- PLANK AND PLATFORM
- SUPPORTED SCAFFOLD
- SUSPENDED SCAFFOLD
- Be the unified voice of the scaffold and access industry.
- Promote safety by developing educational and informational material, conducting educational seminars and training courses, and providing audio-visual programs and codes of safe practices and other training and safety aids.
- Work with state, federal and other agencies in developing more effective safety standards.
- Reduce accidents, thereby reducing insurance cost.
- Assist our members in becoming more efficient and profitable in their businesses.